2 October 2006 is my first day which means that today is my 499th days in Mitrais. In the special day, please allow me to take a moment just to let you know that I am leaving my position as Software Engineer in Mitrais. I still can’t believe that today is my last day at Mitrais. I will not forget all the memories we shared and keep it in my heart always. Please be assured that it is not an easy decision to make because I will certainly miss you all and the company.
In this opportunity, I would like to give my sincere gratitude to:
– Pak David Magson, Bu Wiewie, Pak Djati, Ken McClellan, Mike Page, Nick Ruddock and the rest of EXECs who gave me opportunity to join Mitrais.
– Pak Argo Negoro, the kindest, funkiest, and funniest manager I have seen Thank you to my previous project leader and manager: Pak Kompi (CMS), Pak Robert Ojong (CRM), Pak Bagus Bayuna (K-Pay), Pak Made Mudita (MP). I’ll not forget your favorite words “Please submit your timesheet before 4.00 PM!”
– 1st Mitrais Trainee: Madfat, Hendra, Bang Jay, Sulthony, Adi, Marry, Robert, and Keris who shared happiness and grief during our working in Mitrais.
– Rendi, Bagus, Hasan, Tomy Ismail, Fajar, Fahrul, Helmy, Alfi, Angga, Roni with whom I had enjoyed many good and bad moments in Bali.
– MP team: Tommy, Ary Prad, Yudhis, Wawan, Hery, Afri, MA, Andri, Dian, Diaz, Susanti, Agus Dharma, Mbak Azzah, Diana, Rita, Pak Eko, Agung, Agus Adi, Wendra, Faren, Rico, Aming, Gomgom, Didi, Lauren, Anto, Dedy for all the support and guidance.
– Main Building Mushollaers: Pak Imam, Mas Irfan, Aditya Purwa, Fachri, Cecep, Jondri, Dzaki, Pak Ade, Fauzan, Debbri, Akbar, Ramadhan, Pak Dikhi, Pak Ardhi, Mbak Irma who make me pray more khusyu’ and better.
– Futsal, Basketball, Table Tennis Community: Bayu, Jendra, Aris, David, Pak Charles, Hardi, Miko, Victor, Purwo, Ahmad Hasan, Theo, David, Reza, Charles A, Cahyo, Chandra, Herry, Marthin, Annova, Dhany, Agus T, Gede Nurhadi, Wiyanto. Thank you for the farewell game, I’ll not forget it.
– Other stream’s friends: Andi, Pak Erwin, Teddy, Jemmie, Choi, Rusdi, Ocky, Edo, Deky, Eko P, Freddie, Wendy, Gideon, Puji, Jenal, Kok Sang, Melvin, Wirawan, Yudi, Robby, Tiar, Yanes, YY, Dodi, Teguh, Made Eka, Made Susantho, Pak Dion, Alan, Pak Dian, Andreas for your friendship and brotherhood.
– ITS staffs: Hartoyo, Daud, Meidy for fixing in my PC and making my network and internet working again.
– Support Admin: Mbak Vonny, Mbak Marissa, Mbak Yuni, Mbak Deassy, Mbak Novri, Mbak Putri, Mbak Nina, Mbak Leslie, Mbak Yana for the help and kindness.
– Finance Group: Pak Djati, Mbak Yanti, Mbak Ayu, Mbak Ari, Mbak Yani, Mbak Sahara for making easy lunch claim, and other claims and always in time monthly bank transfers.
– Deb Jackson and Michael Air who helped me to improve my English skill.
Good luck to Q4-2007 and Q1-2008: Laks, Albert, Dolfi, Jeffry, Joni, Jimmy, Krisna, Vivie, Wendy, Liudy, Taufan, Sulis, Pramudya, Imam, Fitri, Febri, Christian, Alfredo, Yoan, Binuko sorry I can’t mention all of you. I assure that you are in the right way in your professional experience.
And finally, thank you very much to everybody that I couldn’t mention one by one but helped me during my working period in Mitrais, thanks for your help and nice to be your partner.
For all colleagues, please accept my apology for any improper words and behavior during my tenure in Mitrais, certainly it was not my intention.
Once again, thank you very much for everything. I wish you all the best and for Mitrais as No 1 software development company in Asia-Pacific, and more success in the future.